Compliance & Risk 101
The Compliance & Risk 101 is a full day introductory course for those new to the compliance and risk profession and do not yet qualify for attendance at an GRCI Associate Intensive.
- The Role of the Compliance Officer: Responsibilities, relationships and fit in an organisation
- The Australian/New Zealand Standard 3806 for Compliance: What it is and how to use it
- Legal Issues for Compliance Professionals: When to get advice and what to do with it
- Understanding Corporate Governance: How its quality can affect an organisation
- The Role of Risk Management: How it can work in organisations
- The ISO 31000: 2009 International Standard for Risk: What it is and how to use it
- Understanding Terminology & References Used in Risk Management
- Reporting and Risk Management: Who, what, when, how
Please CLICK HERE to view the full course brochure.
There is no pre-reading required for the Compliance & Risk 101 workshop.
"Excellent source of information and references going forward. Thank you."
"Case studies were very useful as brought issues to light."
"Very knowledgeable speakers and supporting documents provided."
"Very helpful, extremely well organised and presented."
The Compliance & Risk 101 can be attended as a FULL day or HALF day course.
|FULL DAY WORKSHOP|
Comp & Risk 101
|HALF DAY WORKSHOP|
|HALF DAY WORKSHOP|
All above rates are in AUD and include GST
Courses and events held outside of Australia DO NOT incur GST
Accommodation and travel expenses are not covered by ACI
For the full list of course locations, dates and venue details please click on the below link ('Registration' section) to be taken to the GRCI Compliance & Risk 101 event page.
The GRCI Compliance and Risk 101 is increasingly being sought after as an in-house training option for many businesses.
GRCI can tailor this course to suit the requirements, processes and key issues within your organisation.
For further information please contact GRCI's Professional Development Manager on +61 2 9290 1788 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To register for the Compliance and Risk 101, please CLICK HERE to be transferred to the GRCI Events Page or contact GRCI directly on +61 2 9290 1788.
Confirmation and Reminder
A 'reminder and confirmation' email, confirming the venue, times, etc, will be sent out approx 1 week prior to the event. It is IMPORTANT that you read this email when you receive it as it confirms FINAL details, and will include any changes to that may occur.
Cancellation & Payment
NOTE: Venues are confirmed when a minimum number of paid registrations are received. GRCI reserves the right to cancel or postpone an event/course should this number not be reached. Should an event be cancelled, all registered delegates will be contacted and notified immediately. GRCI is not responsible for any cancellation fees incurred by the individual (Travel, accommodation, etc) should the event be cancelled or postponed.
Full payment or a $500 non-refundable deposit is required upon registration. Full payment due seven days prior to the event. If, after payment, you are unable to attend, you are welcome to nominate someone else to attend in your place at no additional cost. Cancellations, course transfers and/or substitutions will need to be in writing at least seven days prior to course commencement.
- Course transfers will be at Management's discretion
- Please note members can only substitute members. If the substitution is from a member to a guest, the registration cost difference must be paid
We will not refund your registration fees if you fail to attend or give seven days written notice.
To obtain the member discount your membership must be paid to the current financial year.
Credit Card Transaction Fees
GRCI reserves the right to recover the following merchant/credit card transaction fees:
Visa and Mastercard: 2%
These fees will vary as necessary, if and when the fees GRCI are charged, change.