SAI Global CCP Scholarship Award
OVERVIEW OF THE AWARD
The SAI Global CCP Scholarship Award seeks to identify and support governance, risk and compliance talent by funding the completion of the residential CCP program for the award recipient and providing the opportunity to publish their research project as a white paper with SAI Global. The winner will also be invited to attend the SAI Global CCP Alumni event at the subsequent ACI Conference to recognise their achievement.
Submissions open: 18 November 2012
Submissions close: 31 January 2013
Announcement of 2013 Winner: February 2013
Submission & Review Process
1. Applicant to complete application form and prepare evidence as outlined on form
2. Applicants return completed submissions to SAI Global via email or post by closing date.
4. SAI Global panel reviews all submissions and selects winner
5. Winner is notified and an announcement made by ACI and SAI Global
6. Winner's enrolment is finalised
For more information, please contact ACI's Professional Development Manager on +612 9290 1788 or firstname.lastname@example.org.